Wednesday 14 May 2008

ARTHRITIS SLAMS PEDAGOGUE

People are not unlike well stocked bakery shops in that they have a variety of roles and recently mine have expanded in number even though one has ceased for good. I am no longer a Lecturer and cannot work as one again without paying back the pension and lump sum that I have been granted, because I was granted ill health retirement, because I got arthritis.

SNOT FAIR
In twenty plus years of teaching I never kicked or kneed one student, not even one, not even once, not even a little bit when I stood in the middle to break up a fight and they both kicked me.

THIS THING ABOUT ROLES THEN
What I done today
The washing and sorting and putting out domestic rubbish for recycling (Housekeeper).
Go to College (Commuter)
Prepare papers for political meeting deal with emails (Political "activist")
Start this blog, start content analysis for College assignment (Mature student)
Minute and participate in political meeting (Political "activist")
Go home (Commuter)
Write this (Mature student)
Consume TV (Consumer)

No comments: