Sunday 18 May 2008

YESTERDAY was well shitty.

The backward incompabitility of new versions of Microsoft messed up my morning plans for getting my college coursework out of the way and I've posted a draft of it to the blog so that I can aceess it from different machines by cutting and pasting it from there.

Then I went to a Campaign Against Climate Change TU group planning meeting and as I had got up early in the misguided hope of doing some coursework, I slept through half of it because I was still knackered from the unexpected rush of bar work the day before.

I might as well have stayed in bed, (that could be another title for this blog), especially since some bright spark decided to call an editorial board meeting for "Post 16 Educator", a magazine, in the forecourt of Euston station, which looked like this.


Clearly both the architect of this place and the person who decided to meet here must have assumed that Britain has something like a mediterranean climate, wishful thinking,I fear,after all this is almost mid summer.

No comments: